Mortar ‘N Pestle’s traveling chef services are on temporary hold. Chef Ricky has been managing Sizzleworks Cooking School in Bellevue, which is also closed temporarily due to Corona.
Virtual Cooking Classes
Corona has forced a lot of us to stay home. Chef Ricky has converted his traveling classes to live, virtual classes. He is still there to guide you in your kitchen…just less corporeal.
Follow Chef’s instagram for virtual class updates, new additions and pictures.
Click the “Join Class” button to see available classes/dates/times and to join the fun.
Want a private class for your group? Email me with the “private class” button to set up details. I’ll need to know group size, date, time and menu preference – custom menus available with some restrictions.
- Looking for Chef’s cannabis lessons? While he isn’t traveling at the moment, you can learn everything he knows by ordering his book. Click here to order today, you’ll be redirected to the books main page with options to buy online.
- Infusions in about 15 minutes, not hours
- No green food (unless it is already green)
- Little to no cannabis flavor
- How to calculate dosing down to the mg with simple math
- Make almost any food into an edible